Sunday, September 13, 2015

Hot Topic Variant Funko Mystery Minis Series 3



I've read that the My Little Pony Funko Mystery Minis Series 3 figures are expected to come out in October as opposed to September as I've previously read. But with that said, I also saw someone on YouTube say that the figures are out already, even showing a set of Hot Topic exclusive ones they had in their possession. The same day the video was posted I coincidently went to Hot Topic and didn't see them, and they aren't on Hot Topic's website, either. So, who knows when exactly they're coming -- let's all just be on the lookout. Anyways, back to the Hot Topic exclusives, it turns out there will be a Maud variant with her coat (like, her "skin", not her dress) colored black instead of it's usual gray. I'd probably buy one of those if they weren't blind-bagged, but since they are I'm just gonna aim to get an average one.

UPDATE 9-18-15:
Hot Topic has now added the series to their website, so it looks like it must indeed be out now.

All pictures from this post courtesy of mlpmerch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment