Friday, December 4, 2015

Episodes

These are all the episodes of My Little Pony Friendship is Magic that Maud Pie's appeared in that I'm aware of:

- Episode 77 "Pinkie Pride" / Season 4
Maud's status: Quick cameo
My rating: (I haven't seen this one in too long -- it'd be wrong for me to try rating it)
Notes: Maud's only seen as a filly in a family photo for a brief moment.

- Episode 83 "Maud Pie" / Season 4
Maud's status: Starring role
My rating: ★★★★★★★★★★
Notes: My favorite episode of the entire series. Great stuff.

- Episode 98 "Make New Friends but Keep Discord" / Season 5
Maud's status: Somewhat significant speaking role
My rating: ★☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Notes: Practically every character was done wrong in this one, including Maud.

- Episode 111 "Hearthbreakers" / Season 5
Maud's status: Significant speaking role
My rating: ★★★★★★★☆☆☆
Notes: A pretty fun episode with some great characters, but sorta hampered, in my opinion, by the overused Apple family and Maud's not 100%-on-the-spot writing.

- Episode 116 "The Cutie Re-Mark - Part 1" / Season 5
Maud's status: Quick cameo
My rating: ★★★★★★☆☆☆☆
Notes: This wasn't bad, but it just seemed like it was going to be better. Instead, it was a convoluted piece of missed opportunities. Maud appears only as an alternate reality version of herself, by the way.

- Episode 117 "The Cutie Re-Mark - Part 1" / Season 5
Maud's status: Quick cameo
My rating: ★★★★★☆☆☆☆☆
Notes: This was much like Part 1, with some parts better and some parts worse. Maud appears only as an alternate reality version of herself, by the way, and only in the "Previously on My Little Pony" segment.

- Episode 120 "The Gift of the Maud Pie" / Season 6
Maud's status: Starring role
My rating: ★★★★★★★★☆☆
Notes: This is Maud's best appearance after "Maud Pie". One of my favorite episodes, I'd say.

No comments:

Post a Comment