Friday, December 4, 2015

Episode 117 Appearance

After seeing episode 116 with Maud, as I stated in my review of the episode, I kept an eye out for her to return in the second part of the story: episode 117. At the time I didn't see her show up, but upon a second viewing of the beginning of it, I found that perhaps I was reaching for some Chex Mix or something when she apparently did appear (though in my defense it was a quick appearance). It occurs during the "Previously on My Little Pony" part before the theme song, and just shows a clip of her, Pinkie Pie, and Rainbow Dash from episode 116. Nothing big, but nevertheless she's there.

With all these appearances on the show, maybe I should be making a post about them all like I do with the cards and comics...

No comments:

Post a Comment