Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks ALMOST Cameo

In 2013, My Little Pony got a movie called "Equestria Girls". In it, Twilight Sparkle is sent to an alternate world where human-like counterparts to the Mane Six and other familiar ponies roam. The movie got a sequel entitled "Equestria Girls Rainbow Rocks", and it's here where we see a humanoid Maud Pie. She isn't actually Maud Pie, mind you, but an alternate version.

In the scene she appears, several characters are sleeping over at alternate reality Pinkie Pie's house. As Twilight and Sunset Shimmer are talking in the kitchen, humanoid Maud unexpectedly makes her appearance, saying "Boulder was hungry", and then proceeding to shake some crackers out of a box and onto her pet rock. What's funny is that it makes some sense that she'd be there since it's Pinkie's house and the two are sisters, but you totally aren't expecting it.

Unfortunately, this movie is one of the worst things connected to "My Little Pony Friendship is Magic" in my opinion, but I won't bother getting into that as I feel I've been doing enough complaining on this blog recently.

No comments:

Post a Comment