Sunday, May 17, 2015

My Pet Rock

I have only one pet. It's a rock. His name is Boulder. But Boulder's not just any old rock -- allow me to explain...

In April 2014 I was at a collectible toy show, and there I found one of those Pet Rocks that were sold in little cardboard carrier boxes with air-holes and everything back in the 1970s. It was only a few dollars and I like weird things like this, so I bought it. Later, my brother made the connection that it was like Maud's pet rock Boulder from the "Maud Pie" episode that had aired just over a month before, which made it even cooler since I thought the episode was the best yet. Thus, I somewhat un-creatively named my new pet "Boulder". We haven't played any Camouflage, but I'm sure it'd be really intense if we did.

No comments:

Post a Comment