Friday, July 10, 2015

Available Online: Maud Hasbro Figure

The My Little Pony Pony Mania Maud Hasbro figure is now available for purchase at toysrus.com for $9.99 with, I'd presume, shipping costs.

It's description is the same as the toysrus.com one I mentioned in another post, except they've made minor changes, including the deletion of the "s" in "adventures", stating, "You'll have the best My Little Pony adventure with this lovely Maud Rock Pie figure". I suppose this means that they've since determined that the figure is only capable of producing a maximum of one My Little Pony adventure, though it is the best one possible.

The product's description still laughably explains that the figure "looks just like her [Maud]", even though it really doesn't. In fact, yesterday I was strolling through the Toys R Us My Little Pony aisle when I came across the Photo Finish figure (also part of the Pony Mania thing), and after taking a look at her design, I think I know why Maud's bangs are too long -- her design is probably just swiped from Photo Finish's, whose bangs are meant to be longer. But, alas, this is expected from Hasbro -- the most rehash-y company to ever produce toys (just ask the Star Wars collectors).

Anyway, I'm still gonna hold off and just get my Maud in stores if I get one at all, but I'm also still cheesed off about the flower designs. It would have been forgivable if they would have released an average Maud first.

All pictures from this post courtesy of mlpmerch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment