Friday, June 26, 2015

More Hasbro Figure News

The My Little Pony Pony Mania Maud Hasbro figure that I've previously posted about (the one where she looks like she's infected with some flower rash) has got some updated news. According to information on toysrus.com & toysrusinc.com, it'll first be available at the Entertainment Earth Booth at the San Diego Comic Convention and online. Then, later this year, it will also become available at Toys“R”Us stores. My guess is that the convention and online ones will have some sort of differentiating sticker variation, but considering it's not not even a very good representation of Maud anyway, it certainly doesn't seem worth the bother to get multiple versions. I'm just gonna wait and see if I can find it in stores later on if I even get one.


It's sorta funny; on toysrus.com it says of the figure,
"Be part of the Ponymania with Pinkie Pie's sister, Maud Rock Pie! This beautiful pony figure looks just like her, and she wears an outfit that's all flowers. You'll have the best My Little Pony adventure with this lovely Maud Rock Pie figure!"

And on toysrusinc.com it says an extremely similar thing, but omitting the part about it looking just like her,
"Fans can join in on Ponymania with PINKIE PIE’S sister, MAUD ROCK PIE™. This detailed and beautiful pony comes complete with an outfit featuring all kinds of flowers, perfect for kids and collectors looking to have the best MY LITTLE PONY adventures."

I wonder if the toysrusinc.com one was written second, and they just said, "Whoa, this thing doesn't look 'just like her'. The last I checked she didn't have flowers all over her face!"


I don't like things being online or convention exclusives when they don't need to be, so this hasn't helped my lack of enthusiasm towards this figure.

No comments:

Post a Comment