Saturday, April 18, 2015

Coming: Hasbro Figure

It's likely that for the first time ever there will be a Maud figure made. It's like an average My Little Pony Hasbro figure with the rotatable head and realistic mane... except for one downside in my opinion: it'll be part of a line called "Pony Mania" that has it where she'll be covered in flower patterns for some reason.


I don't know why they'd make a novelty Maud figure before making an average one, but that's how it'll be. As you can see, she will come with her dress (also covered in flowers) and will be a Toys R Us exclusive. She's labeled as "Maud Rock Pie" on the package, and I think I remember reading somewhere that she's sometimes referred to as that, but this is the first time I actually recall seeing it.

I'll probably buy this when it comes out simply because it's the first Maud figure to be made, but otherwise I'd have to question if it's worth it simply because of the obnoxious designs on her. I liked Maud how she was in the "Maud Pie" episode, not how she could have looked infected with some flower rash...


All pictures from this post courtesy of mlpmerch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment