Saturday, April 18, 2015

Maud Card Haul

Last Thursday (April 16, 2015) I went out to Target and picked up a few packs of the My Little Pony Series 3 Trading Cards and was hoping to get some Maud cards (of course), but in particular, I wanted to get the standee. I opened two packs to no avail, and by the third and final one, I was ready to settle for any Maud card. When I opened it, I was fairly astounded to behold that the top card was the "Maud Pie" Non-Foil Character card.


I already felt like I beat the odds when, to my surprise, I soon found that elsewhere in the very same pack was the "Maud Pie" Episode card. Already ecstatic with joy, I couldn't believe what I next found -- the Rock Poetry Sticker. Three Maud items, and all in one pack.



The hunt for the Maud Standee continues, but nevertheless, this was truly a pack of cards made for me, and I feel extremely fortunate to have been the one to open it. It's one of those moments I wish I could experience everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment