Saturday, April 18, 2015

Rock N Rave 2-Player Starter Set CCG

This came out a while ago, and though I can't remember if I saw it online or in stores first, I do know I was really excited when I found it at a Meijer one day. It's the Rock N Rave 2-Player Starter Set for the My Little Pony Collectible Card Game, and in addition to giving Maud half the bill and prominent art on the box, it also comes with a few Maud cards, too. It was the first product to feature her that I know of, which meant it was a no-brainer to pick up. The two cards are an exclusive Maud Pie Mane Character card and a few "Rock Solid Fashion" Event cards.


The Maud Pie Theme Deck allows you to play as Maud Pie, which is awesome (I mean, how cool is it that Maud not only got considered, but actually picked as one of the Mane Characters for a whole deck?). I tried to learn how to play the game with this pack, but it's really confusing. I've tried again since, but still can't get it all straight, especially with those Troublemaker cards and Event cards and such. Whatever, this pack was still worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment