Saturday, April 18, 2015

Mislabeled Rock on MLP Series 3 Trading Card

I noticed that on card #14 in the MLP Series 3 Trading Cards set (the "Maud Pie" Non-Foil Character card) there's a picture of a rock on the back that's labeled as her pet rock Boulder. The thing is, the rock pictured is not Boulder, it's actually the random sedimentary rock Maud picks up early in the episode "Maud Pie".


This was a pretty honest mistake to make, but I wanted to warn Enterplay (the company that made the card) about it so that if they plan on making any future Maud Pie or Boulder cards, they can correct it. Thus, I emailed them, and speedily received a reply saying that they had indeed noticed the mistake but that I was the first person outside the company to bring it up to them. I take my Maud Pie very seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment